Tuesday 5 January 2010

Love Dancing? - Love Life!




If you want to dance where better to learn than Dancetime? The dance school has a friendly, fun-loving atmosphere with dedicated teachers and assistants. What better way to improve your fitness, poise and confidence?

Whether you prefer Latin or Line, Freestyle or Street you will find something to suit you at Dancetime.

Our classes offer a mix of styles so you can dance to many different rhythms or just concentrate on your favourite dance style through private lessons.

If you are soon to be married we can choreograph your first dance specifically for you to your chosen music.

You are never too young or to old to dance! We teach pupils from 3 years old to adult.


4 comments:

  1. Dancetime is very helpful to you to help build your confidence in performing. Everyone is really friendly and kind and Beryl always helps with all our steps and moves. Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really fun and helps you improve your confidence and your dancing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me happy 'cause I like dancing and my friends are there with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dancetime because I like dancing.

    ReplyDelete