Tuesday 20 October 2009

Jigglers


JIGGLERS


Concentration!

The Jigglers class for 5-6 year olds is friendly and exciting. Freestyle and line dance are interspersed with fun dances. Children learn coordination and timing - both essential elements of dancing! Latin American and ballroom steps are taught on a one to one basis. Various other steps and movements are taught in small groups. Hoops, beanbags and other items are used to enhance our teaching. Dancing with a partner is part of the programme.

Interested pupils may take awards when they have reached the required standard.


Learning partner dances.

Each pupil is given the opportunity to take part in our annual display held in January and various school displays as they arise.

 

6 comments:

  1. I love Dancetime becos I learn loads off dances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy and really makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francesca Conisbee14 August 2010 at 09:19

    Dancing is my favourite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francesca loves every minute of Dancetime - and loves doing dances for us at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two girls love learning the routines and "strutting their stuff" - with attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter started dancing at 2.5 years. Her confidencs and social skills have much improved not to mention how much fun it is and how tired it makes her!

    ReplyDelete