Tuesday 20 October 2009

Springers


SPRINGERS

 
 

Freestyle moves.

The Springers class extends each pupil's dance skills. Freestyle and line dances are taught in class. Pupils may also learn ballroom and Latin American dances through one to one teaching and partnering each other. Technique, styling and coordination are improved. Pupils have the opportunity to dance in pairs and to choreograph their own dances.


Ready to dance!

Medal tests are available for interested pupils who have reached the required standard and an annual display is held in January.

 

4 comments:

  1. I love Dancetiime because I always enjoy all the dances and I can learn how to dance well and the teacher is very nice and it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dancetime. Dancetime is the best. I will never forget Dancetime as it will always teach me new thiings. I really like Beryl because she is very good at dancing and if your teacher can't dance they're not a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Dancetime because it is fun. You get to learn new steps and dances and you can meet new friends. Dancing makes me feel pleased with myself for doing something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy really enjoys dancing at Dancetime because of the variety of dances she is taught by Beryl.

    ReplyDelete